Condos for Sale in Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix is a sought-after destination for a vibrant urban lifestyle in Arizona.
The city has plenty of desirable neighborhoods, bustling streets, and a mix of residential, commercial, and entertainment options. If you want to live hassle-free in a guaranteed prime location, then condo living hits the spot. Most condominium complexes are in the midtown and uptown areas of Phoenix. They provide a range of benefits, including low-maintenance living, as the H.O.A. takes care of the exterior upkeep tasks and maintains the orderliness and cleanliness of shared spaces. These buildings also boast desirable amenities like swimming pools and fully equipped fitness centers. Despite being close to all the action, these districts have tree-lined streets and verdant parks, offering a pleasant environment for residents to enjoy outdoor activities. A short drive will take you to trendy restaurants, hip cafes, boutique shops, art galleries, and cultural venues. The vibrant nightlife scene ensures there’s always something exciting happening, whether it’s live music performances or community events.
STYLISH FINISHES: Phoenix condos is where comfort meets style. Many showcase new cabinets, granite countertops, and upgraded floors, creating a sophisticated living environment. The units are furnished with stainless steel appliances and a washer and dryer, providing convenience. The spacious walk-in closets, fantastic baths, and ample storage further enhance the functionality of the space.
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Residents benefit from shared amenities within the building. Standard facilities include a refreshing pool and spa for relaxation and rejuvenation and a well-equipped fitness room for an active and healthy lifestyle. Others have business centers with high-speed internet and a clubhouse for socializing with neighbors and friends. Condo buildings in Phoenix also provide owner and guest parking spaces, barbeque areas, and green spaces for everyone’s enjoyment.
PRIME LOCATION: Everything is within reach when you live in any of the Phoenix condos. Many are just minutes to employment centers, schools, and healthcare facilities, making daily routines more convenient. You can also find the latest fashion in nearby shopping centers, grab a quick snack, have fun at various entertainment venues, or spend hours in museums. Easily navigate the city and beyond with convenient access to major road networks. Make the most of your time with less commuting and more opportunities to enjoy the best of Phoenix’s offerings.
Phoenix, AZ Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Phoenix, AZ Condos
- Phoenix condominiums range from cozy studio units to 4-bedroom residences.
- Typical amenities include a beautiful pool, workout facilities, lounge, club room, front desk concierge services, excellent security features, and a gated parking garage.
- Units often come furnished with a built-in microwave, electric cooktop, dishwasher, refrigerator, dryer, washer, and electric water heater.
- The monthly HOA dues usually cover air conditioning/heating, cable TV, common area maintenance, trash, gas, pest control, roof repair/replacement, sewer, and water services.
- Studio units provide a comfortable living space of 442 square feet and can start at $150,000.
- One-bedroom units range from 600 to 1,700 square feet and have one to two bathrooms. They are listed at $179,000 to $1.6 million.
- Two-bedroom units often have one to three bathrooms and are sold from $180,000 to $3.2 million. Living spaces range from 816 to 2,300 square feet.
- Three-bedroom flats range from $207,000 to $4.6 million with interior floor plans of 1,000 to 3,200 square feet.
- Four-bedroom residences are available but rare and can reach up to $1.7 million with a footprint of 3,300 square feet.
- Buildings are durable and are often made of wood frames, stone, stucco, and block exteriors.
Phoenix, AZ Condos for Sale
Phoenix, AZ Map
The Sonoran Desert landscape surrounds Phoenix. To the north lies the McDowell Mountains, and to the south is South Mountain Park. Most condominiums are in the central and northwest sections of the city. Major access roads include Interstate 10 and State Route 51.
Ready to take the next step?
With the abundance of home search portals, we have every confidence that you can find any home in probably any area on your own, and we encourage you to look, explore, and see what’s out there in any way that’s convenient for you, whether by searching on this site or any place you like. What we bring to the table is years and years of local knowledge and an appreciation for the variety of homes in all their details and styles. You may not need us to help you find that charming tudor in Willo, but we’d be thrilled to help you navigate through every view, every finish, the smells and sounds of each block. We want to find a place that fits who you are, not just your budget, and of course, we make the whole process easy on you.