Central Phoenix, AZ Neighborhood Guides
Explore Central Phoenix, AZ and nearby communities. Each page has real estate facts and information to help you find your dream home. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Central Phoenix, AZ
Central Phoenix provides an outgoing and well-connected living experience in Arizona.
The area encompasses the downtown and the Sky Harbor area, midtown, and uptown, providing residents easy access to commercial hubs, government buildings, sports venues, restaurants, and shopping centers. Locals can enjoy evenings out, attending performances, visiting galleries, and cheering for their favorite sports teams in a matter of minutes. Many residential neighborhoods dot the landscape, too. Historic homes feature a tasteful blend of modern upgrades and original charm. Many structures showcase Spanish, Ranch, and Contemporary architectural styles. The district boasts efficient and convenient public transportation options, including commuter buses and the Valley Metro Light Rail. These make commuting to work or exploring the surrounding regions hassle-free. The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport allows exploring new destinations beyond city limits.
URBAN CENTER: Central Phoenix is a bustling urban center. The presence of universities creates a lively and diverse atmosphere in the area. The CityScape shopping complex and the Roosevelt Row arts district provide retail, entertainment, and cultural experiences. The Arizona Center is another excellent spot for casual dining with friends, watching movies, or visiting boutiques. Residents can enjoy the convenience of having these local establishments at their doorstep.
SPORTS STADIUMS: There are two prominent stadiums in Central Phoenix. The Footprint Center, home to the NBA’s Phoenix Suns, is a versatile venue hosting basketball games, arena football, concerts, ice shows, wrestling, and other exciting events. Just a block away is Chase Field. It is the epicenter of the downtown Phoenix sports scene, serving as the home of the Arizona Diamondbacks. It is famous for its iconic swimming pool and retractable roof, giving residents unparalleled access to Major League Baseball games.
CONVENIENT AIR TRAVEL: Sky Harbor International Airport is the busiest runway in Arizona and one of the most active in the nation. It gives seamless access to domestic and international air travel. Jet off on a well-deserved vacation or welcome visitors from afar with convenient and hassle-free flying experiences.
Central Phoenix, AZ Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Homes for Sale in Central Phoenix, AZ
- The Central Phoenix real estate is a collection of single-family homes, multi-family dwellings, townhouses, and condominium units.
- Historic homes in the region were primarily built from the 1960s to the 1990s. The median property age is 35.
- Despite the older structures, many were updated with new roofs, drywall, electrical, plumbing, flooring, and water heater.
- Modern upgrades typically include quartz counters, new appliances, remodeled full-bath, and spacious living rooms.
- Single-story homes in Central Phoenix range from $300,000 to $941,000. They offer comfortable living spaces anywhere from 1,000 to 1,800 square feet.
- Two-level properties offer comfortable living spaces anywhere from 2,600 to 3,600 square feet. They are more expensive and sell from $1 million to $2 million.
- Multi-family residences are also available from $360,000 to $1.9 million. Apartments can range from duplexes to up to 7-unit furnished properties.
- The vacant lots present an opportunity for new developments. These are just minutes from universities, shops, restaurants, and major highways.
- 40.1% of people in Phoenix are renters, mostly university students and professionals working downtown.
- The city’s anticipated job growth rate is 43.10%, significantly higher than the national average.
Homes for Sale in Central Phoenix, AZ
Central Phoenix, AZ Neighborhoods Map
Central Phoenix, AZ, is bordered by the I-17 Freeway to the west and the AZ-51 Freeway to the east providing convenient transportation options. I-10 also offers easy access to the region’s commercial and cultural attractions. Central Avenue runs north-south, connecting various neighborhoods and businesses.
Central Phoenix, AZ Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction.
Ready to take the next step?
With the abundance of home search portals, we have every confidence that you can find any home in probably any area on your own, and we encourage you to look, explore, and see what’s out there in any way that’s convenient for you, whether by searching on this site or any place you like. What we bring to the table is years and years of local knowledge and an appreciation for the variety of homes in all their details and styles. You may not need us to help you find that charming tudor in Willo, but we’d be thrilled to help you navigate through every view, every finish, the smells and sounds of each block. We want to find a place that fits who you are, not just your budget, and of course, we make the whole process easy on you.